Sunday, December 25, 2011

New blog or something of the sort.

Since I have nothing better to do with my life, I figure I should actually update in this English blog of mine as well.

What will I update about, you ask? Well, frankly, I have no idea.

I'm but a useless being who spends too much money on going to concerts, clothes, cafe hopping, clothes, accessories, and oh, clothes.


I guess this will probably be focused on cute clothes that I wear but most likely ruin as I have no real fashion sense. The above, for example, is a cardigan I pre-ordered a few months ago and is to arrive in February with a few other items by Insonia! I'm quite excited.

anrealage - 35,000yen...ish (can't remember exact price)

Other than that I plan on drawing a little more in my free time. Maybe take up photography.. (which I have been saying for years but never actually have I bought a camera, or taken the time to ... learn how to take photos properly.)


Well, we'll see how it goes, I suppose.



Since there's a 99% chance that I'll probably not update this regularly (although I will try to!), here's some nice music in the meanwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment