Sunday, December 25, 2011

Adventures in spending too much (once again)

As I am at work sitting here with nothing to do per-usual, I thought i'd post photos of those other things I've ore-ordered since I know everyone cares so incredibly much


Emblem motif MIDWEST special order item - 12,600 JPY (I got the one on the right)



Insonia outer - 37,800JPY (The one on the left!)



Going to Osaka on the 30th to see a show and hang out with a friend! I'm excited as it's been a few months since I've last been to Osaka. Next January and February (off the top of my head) I'll be going all around Kantou area, Shizuoka, Aichi, Kyoto, Kobe, Fukuoka, Sapporo, Sendai, and a few other places! Ahhhh money, why must you be so hard to keep.

I'm mostly excited to take pictures of good food! Anyone have recommendations for SLR or regular digital cameras? Those "mini SLR" digital cameras - how are those?



Music for today:


No comments:

Post a Comment