Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Because who doesn't love pictures of food.


Quiche! I loveeeeee quiche.

At qui'l fait bon! It's a pretty famous tart place. We went to the one in Ginza!


A pancake place in Daikanyama!


La Maison tarts mmmmmm :q


Some cafe in Shibuya!


Just a regular Izakaya that we frequent, but the first time we had the custard cream fondue! *q*


More tarts :q This was at "Berry Cafe" in Ginza. They have other locations too!


A vegetable all you can eat buffet + one main dish place. I dunno, but it was reallllly good. And all you can eat veggies always makes me happy :q


Also, this was my hair. it was longgggg and brown (although most of this was extensions) and the underneath bits (eriashi) were blond and black. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to dye my hair like a retard and


This is the tragic outcome. Why the hell did I do this to myself. I always wonder this after dying my hair a dumb color, so I really should just stop doing it. I probably will though, age wise i'm sort of over it :v I just want to dye my hair brown with black bits. It's also really short now! If you know Sakito's look from the world/Alumina it's that length.


For Ruka's birthday we celebrated! He turned 33 this year so we had to celebrate! Also, it meant we could all hang out and have a tart :v we all love tarts as you can see.

My friend made these adorable lil packages with chiroru choclate (you can get them custom made packaging!) and she got them Ruka'd out! Adorable!

So that's that :v
I will try and be artistic or something one of these days, but i'm not very artistic in the slightest ... but I can try. sobbu.

No comments:

Post a Comment